Friday, April 4, 2014

Style History.

Set your alarms and warm up the credit cards! The epic Iris Apfel has given One Kings Lane access to sell 800 pieces of interior style history!!  Pieces that she personally bought on her travels in Europe.



My fingers are itching already! Iris is my idol! It's kind of a joke between the girls and I (you know that kind of joke that is actually true and not really a joke but the your kids don't want to believe it so they laugh about it) that when I'm 80 they are pretty sure I'll look just like she does now…I'm perfectly fine with that. Ecstatic, actually! The woman has more style in her pinky finger than most people I know. She just get's it. And owns it.


So set your 5am wake up call  and get in line to access a treasure trove of interior indulgence..and maybe a few pieces of jewelry!

post signature

1 comment:

The Wooden Spool said...

Iris is so inspiring! Love how she "owns" her sense of style shamelessly. Very confident! More women need this sense of self confidence to own their look or sense of style! If we are happy with ourselves, then others will respect us for that.