Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Inspired Interiors - sparkle and shine

If perfection can exist in interior images, I have found it. A little bit modern, a little bit retro, a little bit old school Paris and a dash of brass.... yes. I know, the perfect mix.

perfect mix 

A disco ball, a designer bag and a stair runner....this is a great one too

                  stairs 

....personally I think an antelope carpet runner on those stairs would really take this image (and stair case)  to the next level....although it may have also throw me straight over the edge. 

And let's not forget a great piece or art over a stunning vintage dresser. 

dresser 

I'm on the hunt for the perfect vintage dresser right now...it ain't easy! But I'm determined.  I clearly need to add a disco ball to the 'interior decor needs" list as well. 

Hope your week is off to a stylish fabulous start! Happy Tuesday!

  post signature

2 comments:

Mandy Oviatt said...

Good luck on your hunt for the perfect vintage dresser! I love that painting you have with the black swatch. Who was the artist?

Wall art can be amazing!

Tamia said...

DISCO BALL. YES.