Friday, July 13, 2012

Sparkle on!

Do you love fancy? I.love.fancy Heels are a must at least 5 days a week for me. They just make me feel good.....so does anything sparkly. {Maybe this is why I'm so obsessed with jewelry) I think we should all have a little sparkle somewhere....everyday. A few weeks ago one of the girls friends was in my car and we were talking about heels. She said "my mom doesn't wear heels because she says she's too busy for heels. She is either at the gym or running us around." My thoughts on that...to each his own-- But I know a little sparkle is important to me and the right heels can be perfect for running kids around town. Plus, you don't always need to sport a heel, gold sandals are an option as well :)

beach sparkle

Even when going to the beach, I would have zero issue with a little sequin jacket with a casual white tank and pair of jean shorts...and a perfely embellished stripe beach tote...with sequin trim of course! I'm working on beach totes as you read this. They will be limited in number and all will add a dash of sparkle to your sandals....and sequin jacket....too much for the beach? Never!!

I'm linking up at Fashion Friday as well as joining in the blog hop with Carly. Really excited about discovering a few new blogs! Swing on by!
 




Happy Stylish Friday!
 post signature

5 comments:

Carly said...

I loveeeee that jacket! It's adorable!

Thanks for linking up to the hop :-)

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Such a cute jacket!! Love it!

N|MΛRIE said...

I am totally dying over that jacket. That whole outfit is total perfection. But hey lady! Thanks so much for linking up + supporting the hop!! I totally appreciate it :D I'm your newest follower via GFC. Hope to see you next time too!

-Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

Kori said...

Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

redrosevintage said...

New follower via Blog Hop! :)

redrose-vintage.blogspot.com