Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello Monday

Hi Gorgeous! How was your weekend? We had a great weekend. Last night Brian and I went to a friends wedding. It was GORGEOUS! And worthy of it's own blog post so stay tuned for that later in the week. I wore a fun pleat detail floral dress paired with a vintage metal mesh bag (the bag is one of my all time fave b-day gifts from a friend) Hook up with me on instagram @simonehowell or here to see a pic of the outfit.

Friday night the girls set up camp and a movie theater in the backyard....they do this often and love it, although only once have they actually slept in the tent. I would actually prefer that they sleep in the house so totally not complaining about this! We all spent quite a bit of time making things. Avery is making herself a wedding dress ;) There are currently little "ditties of creativity" spread through out the living room and also all over the studio floor (beach bags will be available on my facebook page today and in the shop tomorrow. YAY)

july 2012

I guess a little mess is a sign of a life well lived, right?? I need to keep telling myself that! I feel like I don't stop to take life in often enough. We have an amazing, incredible life and I am so thankful for that. I need to remember that more often. I'm also thankful for summer vacation, it's 10:54 and I'm still not dressed. You only live once, right?? Enjoy it!

Mornin'


I'll get there, just enjoying my morning. Linking it up to encourage all of you to take a little time to explore other blogs. There is so many fantastic ladies out there!

stillbeingmolly












 post signature

3 comments:

Carly said...

Cant wait to see the new beach bags!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

smk053078 said...

Looks like we both hosted a slumber party of sorts this weekend! Love it! have a great rest of the week!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay! Your bags are so cute!!

Thanks for linking up with us!