Wednesday, July 11, 2012

baubles, lipgloss & crayons

I know ya'll are familiar with my bauble obsession. I could walk out of the house with no make-up on (other than concealer...which I apply upon getting out of bed every morning. lol) and as long as I have baubles on, I'm good. But no jewelry and I'll be turning myself around and loading up. So when Shanna from Because Shanna Said So set up a bauble swap, I was on board! This was my first blog swap so I was a little intimidated but when I was paired up with the gal from just around the corner (so to speak) I settled in. Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons is a gorgeous gal all around. First a teacher to inner city kids -- seriously. amazing. Teachers hold a special place in my heart....I honestly don't believe there is a more important or noble profession than teaching.  A wife to a musician -- hello Uncle Daddy. And a blogger of all things beauty, style and life - right up my alley! She is a fantastic writer and has the perfect mix of life, love and product on her blog. Oh and she's gorgeous...I know, right?? Fabulous all around....and the baubles she sent are nothing short of fabulous either!  Finding an unexpected little black box from Bauble Bar in the mailbox was the best surprise I've had in a long time. Inside.......NEON!!

bauble1

My summer obsession! Carly, you nailed it! Thank you!! I'm wearing the colorful rhinestone pair to the beach today with my yellow neon shorts and a black and white striped bikini.  Rhinestones at the beach.....Too much?? No such thing!



If you want in on the Bauble Swap, it's open until July 15th so rush on over to Shanna and she'll set you up with someone fabulous because that's how she rolls!




 post signature

5 comments:

Cindii said...

Very colorful!

Carly said...

So happy we got paired up! I'm obsessed with my bracelets! And we are so close, we have to meet up in real life sometime :-)

Carly

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love those earrings!! I had such a great time with the baubleswap too!

Anonymous said...

Lady S - what summer fun - i would love to be in the bauble swap but dont blog...so that takes care of that...
MOX

smk053078 said...

Holy moly!! Carly hooked you up!!! I am in LOVE with both pairs! Sort of jealous! ;) Thanks so much for joining!
xo,
Shanna