Friday, June 15, 2012

making.wearing.dreaming.

Happy Stylish Friday my lovelies! Here's a glimpse of what I've been making.

Belts 

Which is also something I"ll be wearing today. To accent a plain Jane maxi dress.

relax

While dreaming about a tropical getaway...Key West is just around the corner for us :) Can hardly wait!
More belts...wide belts will be in the shop one the sun comes out enough to get good pics. {June gloom is upon us and doesn't burn off until noon-ish.} These belts are perfect to wear a little higher at the empire waistline on a dress. Or with a button down denim shirt at the natural waist paired with a bright pair of shorts......hmmm...maybe I'll go that route today :)

Linking up again this week. Casual Friday at Two Thirthy-five Designs.

I am LOVING all the new blogs I'm finding so I hope you swing by these places and find inspiration !


 post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lady S - a happy summer to you & loving the new wide belts as I wear mine on the hip. cant wait to see your new purses...awesome awesome...MOX

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love your belts! Your outfit looks great and am so excited you get to go to Key West soon! How fun!

smk053078 said...

Okay, you need to send me some of your creations, STAT!!!! You are CRAZY talented!!! Happy weekend!!