Friday, June 8, 2012

Hot pink style

This week has been quite a juggle! The end of the school year always means a dash of chaos for this mom who always feels the need to volunteer myself for everything...including planning end of year parties for BOTH girls classes.  I am irritated with myself for not going to the gym even once this week but at least by this time next week all the school chaos will be finished! Amidst all the chaos I was able to spent a bit of time in the studio making belts...

Belts

Delish ribbon, chic buckles and even a few with vintage baubles on them.

Today's entertainment

I could see them paired with hot pink pants, a chic white tee--tucked in to show a peep of the belt-- nude bag and nude shoes.

Pink!

Pink! by simonehowell featuring a pin brooch

Belts will be in the shop shortly....

 Hitting the blog hop again...so much fun! I cannot tell you how many new blogs I have found from What I wore Wednesday as well as both of the links below.
Casual Friday link up at Two Thirty-Five Designs and Fashion Friday on Blonde Episodes.




Happy Stylish Friday!

post signature

4 comments:

Redheaded Daybook said...

oh i love the hot pants!
super super super cute!

stopping by from blonde episodes :)
hope you come show some love :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love those belts! Can't wait to check out your shop!

Thanks for commenting on my blog and following. I am now following you as well!

Have a great weekend!

smk053078 said...

You made those belts?!? High five! Love them! Super impressed, my friend! Have a GREAT weekend!
xo,
Shanna

jenn~the stylish housewife said...

those belts are AHHHHHHDORABLE!!!

xoxo, jenn
the stylish housewife