Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grey.Green.Red.

It is What I wore Wednesday! I only realized this when I sat down to finish up a blog post about something entirely different then thought "Wait, is it Wednesday" It's been one of those days! One of those weeks so far really! So here you have it....

.

Coral and grey check shirt (you know me and that boys department at Target! lol) , Seven for all man Kind skinnies, J crew leopard print belt, red ballet flats,

La Mer F21 chunky wood and gold bracelet from F21 and a leopard print La Mer watch.

It was gloomy here today so the fact the I got dressed at all was a miracle! lol. Gloomy does not motivate, I swear! Plus I was trying to work out paint colors. My mom is coming to visit for an ENTIRE WEEK on Saturday! So excited!! I could not be happier because when she is here, it is like having another one of me around! She does it all and does it well! Energizer bunny! Love her! So anyway, we are going to be painting the family room and kitchen in a warm grey-cream-white- with no blue or green or yellow undertones....I just need to figure out exactly what that is! 6 swatches on the wall now. And while I was there looking at greys,  I got totally side tracked by greens.....I think I'll need to paint the inside of an armoire using one of these...that jewelry armoire is sitting in out garage just waiting for a little sand paper and paint, and my mom! Love you Mom!

Linking up with What I wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy and Work it Wednesday at A Little Bit of Lacquer. Hopefully next week I'll have better pics and multiple outfits...there will be two of me afterall!

 post signature

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love that watch! Watches are something I can't seem to get enough of, and I love the look of a wrap watch.

Jess
fancypants514.blogspot.com