Tuesday, May 22, 2012

19 more days - perfect teacher gifts!!

19 more days waking to a set alarm...but who's counting right? It's been in the 90's here and already feels like summer! The kids are staying out and up later, swimming late and having a hard time getting up in the morning. I am trying to keep them on a schedule, we have just all been bit by the summer bug!

Fobs 

School is almost out and many of you are probably in need of affordable teacher gifts. If you want something chic, original and affordable, tune into the Gardenhouse Facebook page this afternoon. I'll be listing some key fobs.

Fobs 

Any that don't sell on fb will hit the shop this evening.

Fobs 

Anyone else counting the days to summer vacay?

 post signature

3 comments:

Lori said...

Those are pretty!

....and YES, I am counting the days.....June 14th for me!

Anonymous said...

lady S - these are key fobs ? I thought they were belts folded up...dang...
Lucky teachers...
MOX

Simone Howell said...

MOX- Belts in two weeks my friend - hopefully! Just waiting on a ribbon order to arrive! 2-3 weeks eta.
xoxo