Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stand Up!

If you don't already know, I am obsessed with Sugarland and Jennifer Nettles in general. I absolutely love her style and love their music. She should have a closet full of Gardenhouse bags....she is so us! I was fortunate enough to get tickets to their Incredible Machine tour for mothers day so our family went had had a fabulous night with the at the greek Theater. It was the girls first concert. Today I'm rocking one of their tour shirts-- which is black and needs a little softening up- so some pink Elizabeth and James heels will do the trick and a soft pink foldover clutch.
today

I really wish I had these Stella and Dot bracelets-- they would be absolutely PERFECT with this outfit. You can get the clutch here, the bracelets here,  shoes there and touch of Sugarland right here for ya'!   The lyrics to this song are on the back of the shirt. Pretty powerful. It's an important lesson for our kids.



Happy Tuesday.  I'll be posting a giveaway right here later today but I have to run off to school to work the Book Fair for the kiddos. Perfect shirt for the occasion (Do you know anyone else who dresses with a purpose for PTA volunteering? lol)  Have a fabulous day, everyone.
post signature

1 comment:

Elise said...

I'm jealous you saw them live in concert!!! How fun!! Ans I agree the After The Rain bracelet is a perfect match, even the name of the bracelet is perfect!!! xoxo E