Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A thing or two.

Just a thing or two to share....Ruffle hats are finally in the shop. More to come in the next few days! Had the best time making them! It's always lots of fun to sit and mindlessly play with fabric and vintage sparkle. I cannot pick a favorite one-- although I do LOVE this one....


And the gold fabric on this one....


Oh and the colors of this one. See...can't pick just one.




I'm working on that pumpkin tute today! Finally. I'm also on the prowl for fall decor inspiration. I am not big into decorating for the seasons. I usually have my year round decor and then Christmas and that's all but since I'm hosting Thanksgiving again I think I need to fall it up around here a bit. Any suggestions?? Found a few things at the flea market this past weekend that should help. The flea market that I went to specifically for a table and nothing else. I came home without said table and with ceramic birds, vases, a gorgeous crewel piece for the studio and a few rustic tin containers that might work for fall decor...no table. Maybe next month....




And did I mention that I have been re-doing the studio...grey walls. LOVE! Here's a sneak peak of what's inside taken outside as it was a dreary day! I'll post more photos as it comes together.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

sweeter than cupcakes said...

I'm crazy about grey walls right now. I hope you give us a peak. I love using branches and owls for fall decor.