Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Deco-fabulous!

Decofabulous is an amazing blog about, well, fabulous decor. Isabel is a marketer by day and a design addict by night. Her blog is loaded with stylish home dec tips and ideas, and delicious photos to inspire us all. So, when I got an email from he asking if she could use some of the images from my house, I was floored. Um, yes! of course you can!


So today, you can see a shot of my black and white photo wall over at decofabulous. Thanks Isabel!! I'm flattered! I mean really-- check out the photos "via beach bungalow- via southern living-via sunset- via gardenhouse" I feel like something doesn't fit! But I'll take it! I'm honored to share blogspace with such amazing inspiration. Gosh, makes me think I should start doing some home dec items....pillows? Lampshades? Or how about the famous patchwork bench that landed me on decor8? What do you think? Would you buy Gardenhouse for the home??

Tell me your deco-fabulous thoughts!

luvluv.
Simone

3 comments:

裕以 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
向霖 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Decofabulous said...

Thank you Simone for your sweet words. I'd love to see and feature a lot more of your work. You are a very talented lady. :)